The umpteenth day of being sick has reduced me to a person who watches too much E! Television and naps a lot. However, I remain mindful of my readers, all two of them. This entry is primarily for Eric. If you've seen "Bottle Rocket," the first Wes Anderson film, you'll understand. If not, run out and rent it now!
1. Okay, one morning over at Elizabeth's beach house, she asked me if I'd rather go water-skiing or lay out. And I realized that not only did I not want to answer that question, but I never wanted to answer another water sports question or see any of these people again for the rest of my life.
2. Okay, there do you see the star is me, right there, and I'll be in there. The "X" is Anthony. Bob, you're the zero out here in the car.
3. On the run from Johnny Law. It ain't no trip to Cleveland.
4. And I can't fix a car like this. I don't have the tools to do it, man. And even I had the tools I can't promise you I'd know how to fix a car like that.
5. Kumar: I don't know, man. I lose my touch, man.
Dignan: Did you ever have a touch to lose, man?
6. Isnít funny how you used to be in the nuthouse and now Iím in jail?Posted at July 15, 2002 07:08 PM